[patch 00/16] powerpc cleanup patches

Paul Mackerras paulus at samba.org
Tue Nov 21 09:15:11 EST 2006

Sascha Hauer writes:

> What's the further way with these patches (at least the the ones Ben
> acked)? Are they picked up from here or shall I post them to the patch
> system?

I picked up the ones that there was agreement on or that seemed
obvious, and they are now in the powerpc.git tree on the for-2.6.20
and master branches.  As for the rest, if you want them in you'll need
to repost them with the changes that were requested, or else convince
people that your original patch is actually correct.

Paul.