[RFC, Patch 0/1] OProfile for Cell: Initial profiling support -- new patch

Maynard Johnson maynardj at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 17 04:31:52 EST 2006

Based on review comments received so far, we will be posting an updated
kernel patch for OProfile for Cell.  Most notably, this patch removes
some racey conditions between our "virtual counter" function and the
interrupt handler, as well as fixing the way we were restarting and
stopping our timer for the virtual counter.

Thanks.
-Maynard