[RFC/PATCH 0/9] More xmon cell patches

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Thu Nov 16 18:23:20 EST 2006

This is an updated series of xmon cell patches, it replaces the series
of three I sent earlier (Nov 3rd).

It fixes the xmon sparse warnings, updates 'ss, adds 'sd' and 'sdi'
commands to xmon - and incorporates updated disassembly code. Finally
we make the disassembly optional for folks looking for a smaller kernel.

I haven't signed-off this series, as I'm not sure whether that's the
right thing to do for the binutils code - which I obviously didn't write.
When I know, I'll resend with signed-offs or whatever is appropriate.

The update of the ppc-dis.c code is RFC, I just thought I'd do it while I
was there. But I haven't tested it thoroughly.

Arnd,

I think you have the first three of these in CVS? The first two should be
unchanged, but the third one has changed for the better and should probably
be updated if possible.

cheers