snd-aoa status update / automatic driver loading

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Thu May 25 19:42:47 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 18:00 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

> So it's bcm's fault ? Did you do a bit of analysis ? that would be
> useful...

I kinda assumed the list was lagging again and my brother had already
posted the solution. Yes, bcm does some measuring stuff that keeps
interrupts disabled for lots of milliseconds (25 or something). It's
being fixed.

I still think, however, that we ought to be able to deal with lost
interrupts.

johannes