windfarm for PM72/PM73/RM31

Robin H. Johnson robbat2 at gentoo.org
Mon May 15 13:51:51 EST 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 05:15:23PM +0200, ?tienne Bersac wrote:
> > The PID params portion will come together a bit later, please bug me by
> > Wednesday next week if I haven't posted anything.
> Now we are Friday, what can we test ? ;) Sadly, my iMac G5 is under
> repair for quite some times (it crashes during compilation of mesa
> packages and never woke up).
Unfortunately I got a nasty cold, so I've been sick and need to catch up
on work stuff first.

In terms of progress, I'm still working on the windfarm_ad7417_sensor
portion, and the windfarm_pm* portions come after that.

I'll try to get a git repo up this evening, for other folk to test stuff
from.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at gentoo.org