MPC10x UART datasheet?

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Mon May 15 06:02:33 EST 2006

On Sun, 14 May 2006, Dan Malek wrote:

> On May 14, 2006, at 6:12 AM, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
>
> > Could anyone, please, point me to a datasheet where the 2 UARTs are
> > described,
>
> mpc8245 :-)

Thanks! Would never find myself!:-) Is there any system how one finds
various bits and pieces in various freescale docs for various chips? I am
new to ppc, looks like at least with Intel's ARMs it's easier - for a
PXAxxx you just look in respective "Developer's manual" and all you need
is either there or is referenced... Mostly. And it did help - I got the
answer I was looking for, so, many thanks!

Interesting also, I've downloaded about 10 pdf from freescale, all without
problem, only the 8245 one - I download it with Firefox, it says
"success", acroread says "pdf corrupted." Second attempt - the same! Only
the 3rd attempt really succeeded:-)

Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski