Emulating button 3 on 2 button ADB mice.

Nick Vetter nvetter at sfvcmhc.org
Wed Mar 22 08:56:15 EST 2006

Dear Sir: do you have a patch for this kensington orbit trackball mouse that
I can use with Debian? If so I will post it in the pmac-Linux-nubus-users
group at the Glist site in source forge.

I would also like to use it for my old powerbook 1400c which is running
debian sarge.

Thanks
Nick

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and it may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please notify and delete the original message.  Thank you for your cooperation.