merging lists

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Tue Mar 21 10:34:09 EST 2006

Hi all,

I am bout the merge the two mailing lists (so that only linuxppc-dev will
continue).  To do this, I will subscribe all the members of the
linuxppc64-dev lists that are not members of linuxppc-dev to the second
list.  If you are subscribed under different addresses to the two
different lists, you will start getting two copies of everything until you
unsubscribe one of your addresses.

There may be a small amount of disruption, I apologise in advance.

I will redirect the linuxppc64-dev mail addresses to the linucppc-dev ones
and the archives and patchwork will remain available at their current
addresses.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au