dtc git tree has moved (and maintainership announcement)

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Thu Mar 16 11:58:35 EST 2006

For the next six months or so, I will be available intermittently at
best for dtc work.  For this reason, Jon Loeliger of Freescale has
agreed to take over dtc maintainership for the interim.

As part of the logistics of this handover, the location of the dtc git
tree has changed.  It is now available *only* via git daemon (not http
or rsync, sorry), the address is:
	git://ozlabs.org/srv/projects/dtc/dtc.git

There is also now a web page for dtc, although at present there's
basically no information there, at:
	http://dtc.ozlabs.org/

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson