suspend2 on PowerBook: keyboard doesn't work on resume

Dustin Lang dstn at cs.toronto.edu
Tue Mar 14 00:33:01 EST 2006

Hi,

> > I'm trying to get suspend2 working on my PowerBook G4 of Oct 2003 vintage.
> >
> > I'm running kernel 2.6.15.6 with the 2.6.15.1 suspend2 patch (it applied
> > and built fine).

> Interesting. I was pretty sure that version wouldn't work at all :->

Do you mean that version of suspend2, or that combination of kernel and
suspend2 patch?  I can try a different combination of versions if you
suspect some other configuration will work...

> There's an ADB keyboard -- this all probably suggests that the ADB
> driver from pre-resume and original kernel are stepping onto each other.
> Maybe they have no good enough power management?

Perhaps.  Nigel Cunningham, the main suspend2 developer, suggested that I
post this problem to this list to see if anyone knew what was happening.

Thanks,
dustin.