Unmapping pages from the linear addressing without HIGHMEM support

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Sun Mar 12 11:07:41 EST 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-11 at 14:28 +0100, Gerhard Pircher wrote:
> [...]

Probably. I'm not sure about that code, I think those
CONSISTENT_BASE/END are only virtual addresses, the code still alocates
real pages below that from anywhere in memory, you may have to change
that, or maybe just 1:1 map that reserved area non-cacheable, and change
dma-mapping.c to not allocate any physical pages but just pick the one
matching the virtual ones it just allocated...;

Ben.