AltiVec in the kernel

Konstantinos Margaritis markos at debian.gr
Sat Jul 22 19:38:13 EST 2006

(Writing this on a wap mobile phone)

actually, i knew about steve's effort as i am subscribed to glibc-ports. the problem is i am doing my military service this whole period (right now i am a sentry guard at an oupost somewhere in rhodes :-). the good news is that in about a month or less i'll return close to my home and i intend to get back to work asap. but till then i'm stuck here.

konstantinos

I sent this message from my cell phone using flurry.
Click here to get your email and news on your cell phone for free:
http://www.flurry.com