ppc -> powerpc porting

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Tue Jul 11 06:36:43 EST 2006

Ok. I sor of used the ppc version of the 8272 to get fs_enet working.
fs_enet is not my main concern. My concern is everything else... OF
tree, new IRQ code (we have two local IRQ muxes in FPGA modeled afrer
the PCI mux on 8266ADS). Our current port is running on 2.6.12. We have
a 2.6 17 port working, but have not started using it yet. I want to wait
until we have ported to powerpc/