AGPGART driver for ArticiaS - ioremap() problem

Gerhard Pircher gerhard_pircher at gmx.net
Tue Jan 24 09:12:07 EST 2006

Ahh, so the AGP aperture should not be within the memory space and any other
PCI/IO address range. Slowly but surely I become confused. ;-)

> I don't see anything related to AGP in your output... you didn't post
> the lspci as root thus it's missing all the useful infos ;)
I included a new lspci output log. :-) (now done as root)

> Also, the AGP base isn't generally a PCI BAR of the bridge... it is one
> in your case ?
I'm afraid I can't answer this question (you know, we have no datasheet for
the ArticiaS yet). From what I can see in the log, there is an unassigned
memory region (type 0, should be <4GB I guess). Could this affect AGP
operation?

Gerhard