AGPGART driver for ArticiaS - ioremap() problem

Gerhard Pircher gerhard_pircher at gmx.net
Sat Jan 21 12:59:15 EST 2006

Yes, I see. :( The code mostly allocates the resources for the AGPGART
driver beyond the real memory space, thus preventing the X server to work.
Sometimes the resource is also mapped to where the resource of the graphic
card resides (address 0x88000000, compare with the included iomem file).

> > BTW: I took a look at the PCI resources list of the AmigaOne and found
> > out that the resources of the AGP graphic card are allocated to bus 0
> > (PCI only). IMHO their allocation should be assigned to bus 1 (AGP) (at
> > least this is the case on x86!?), so I think this should be fixed. Is
> > my assumption correct?
>
> Hrm... sounds weird, can you send me the output of lspci -vv,
> cat /proc/iomem and cat /prop/ioports ?
Please take a look to the attachments. But the allocation seems to be
different now! Strange!? At least the AGPGART driver is not allocated to bus
1.

Thanks!

Gerhard