AGPGART driver for ArticiaS - ioremap() problem

Gerhard Pircher gerhard_pircher at gmx.net
Thu Jan 12 19:15:13 EST 2006

Hi,

Please take a look at the end of my previous mail, where I included the
debug messages of the driver and the driver code itself. The log shows that
the physical address is mapped (IMHO) to the PCI memory range (>
0x0c0000000). Is this correct? Shouldn't it be mapped to the system memory
address range?

The aperture size is 4MB, page_order should be 1 and num_entries = 1024.

Hope this helps!? :-)

Thanks!

Regards,

Gerhard

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl