[DRM] How is the agp_special_page implemented for kernel 2.6(uninorth-agp) PPC?

dabby bentam db260179 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 02:27:42 EST 2006

Hi,

Im having more luck with the articiaS agpgart driver, 90% nearly there!

I noticed the uninorth agp uses the agp_special_page function, as ppc
architecture works different to i386 when remapping memory across the
aperture (gatt).

I saw this patch for Xfree86 4.3.0
http://dev.gentoo.org/~spyderous/xfree/patchsets/4.3.0/patch/5114_all_4.3.0-radeon-drm-ioremapagp.patch
I'm assuming this is for kernel 2.4? How does kernel 2.6 use this functions?

As  i would like to use this code for the articiaS agpgart driver. But i
need to add #define for specific ppc boards i.e amigaone and pegasos 1.

Thanks for any help or info

Pegxlin DEV (aka dabby bentam)

PegXlin Developer

Pegxmac, Pegxlin

Versatile LIVE CD's for Pegasos Mainboards

http://pegxmac.zftp.com
http://www.pegasosppc.com