How to access uboot environment variables from Linux?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 17 10:53:35 EST 2006

In message <F795765B112E7344AF36AA9112796415019ECCF1 at xmb-sjc-212.amer.cisco.com> you wrote:

> How could I access the uboot environment variables from Linux? For

This question is off topic here; you should ask  such  stuff  on  the
u-boot-uswers mailing list instead.

> example I would like to access the "serverip"
> and change that to a different ip address during run time.

You should also read the FAQ's before posting. See here:
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/HowCanIAccessUBootEnvironmentVariablesInLinux

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Our business is run on trust.  We trust you will pay in advance.