yaboot 1.3.14 release candidate 1

Paul Nasrat pnasrat at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 13:28:58 EST 2006

It's been some time in the making but I'd like to put out what is on
HEAD for people to test. Key features are improved netbooting on IBM
pSeries machines (Nathan Lynch), Amiga partition support (Sven Luther),
Software RAID support on IBM pSeries machines (Dustin Kirkland), plus
many small fixups. Thanks to all the contributors involved. It should be
listed in the snapshot section at http://yaboot.ozlabs.org/

c955afa8188dcb927db09cb30e82cef0c00dbedb  yaboot-1.3.14rc1.tar.gz

Most of the stuff is already in a variety of distributions, but I'd
invite wider testing.

Thanks to ozlabs for putting up the hosting at short notice when
penguinppc.org had hardware issues.

Paul