merge these lists?

Paul Mackerras paulus at samba.org
Tue Feb 7 14:41:39 EST 2006

A lot of messages seem to get cross-posted to both linuxppc-dev and
linuxppc64-dev these days, since we are all working in the one tree.
Rather than having to cross-post, I propose that we create a single
powerpc-dev at ozlabs.org list to replace linuxppc-dev and
linuxppc64-dev.  (The linuxppc-embedded list would continue as at
present.)

If we do this, we would set up the new list with the union of the
subscribers of the old lists, and make emails sent to linuxppc-dev and
linuxppc64-dev go to the new list, so it should be painless.

Thoughts? Comments? Objections?

Paul.