New PowerPC-specific Eclipse CDT plugin for Eclipse needs a home

Corey Ashford cjashfor at us.ibm.com
Sat Dec 23 12:53:08 EST 2006

Hello all,

It appears I sent this mail to the wrong address yesterday, so here it
is again:

Ben Warren wrote:
 > Google's new hosting program is supposed to be pretty good.  They use a
 > variant of Subversion for revision control:
 >
 > http://code.google.com/hosting/

Thanks for the suggestions!

Kumar Gala suggested sourceforge.net or savannah.gnu.org yesterday.  I
looked around on those two and found that sourceforge had a number of
Eclipse projects already, and savannah had none, and since it doesn't
matter much to me, I opted for sourceforge.  I've applied for a project
and am currently waiting for approval.

- Corey

--
Corey Ashford