Listing virtual devices on power

Rachita Kothiyal rachita at in.ibm.com
Thu Dec 21 04:58:43 EST 2006

Hi

Since 'lspci' will not list down the virtual devices configured on a
Power box, I was wondering if there exists some tool(or work in progress)
which would achieve this for virtual devices.

I am trying to implement this as a command in the 'crash' tool.
I traverse the list of the vio devices, starting with the vio_bus_device
as the parent node. But I am unable to find where the information regarding
'class' and 'Vendor' is stored. I looked at the class entry in the struct
device, but it turned out to be NULL.

Any pointers would be of great help. Please Cc me as I am not subscribed
to the list.

Thanks
Rachita