[linux-pm] [RFC 1/3] support powermac G5 CPU hotplug

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Thu Dec 14 00:20:08 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 13:09 +0000, Pavel Machek wrote:

> ?? Context for downing cpu should better be well-defined. Just do this
> in cpu_die if it is really required.

Hmm. Just tried, but that doesn't help either!

I'm confused. Really need to check where that value comes from. It looks
as though we disable the CPU inside an interrupt but I can't see how
that should happen during resume code. Or maybe preempt count is
initialised non-zero during boot or something.. Digging

johannes