Can not send and receive data on serial port 2

nam ho nhit_bk at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 02:07:52 EST 2006

I have a problem with serial port on TQM8xxL with linux kernel 2.6.11.7. I used serial port 1 (ttyCPM0) for console, it ok. But can not send and receive data on serial port 2 (ttyCPM1) as following echo command:

[root at tqm_csprj ~]# echo aaaaaaaaaaa > /dev/ttyCPM1.

And I can see anything appearing on Hyper Termial. This is a big problem on serial port driver!!!

Anyone have experimental of serial port driver.