Power management for ppc 85xx

Chamorro, Marta Marta.Chamorro at xerox.com
Fri Dec 8 02:53:59 EST 2006

Hi again,

Glad I managed to make sense. I checked the hardware spec on the board
and it looks like we're using everything, apart from the SEC and maybe
the stand-alone I2C (I think we're just using the one within the CMP).
By the way, I made a mistake and the actual processor on the board is
the cut-down 8541, not the 8555. My apologies for that.

This morning I added some printks and confirmed that there is no code
behind pm_ops, so my question remains: is there some code out there that
I can use? (hope so, otherwise I'm doomed...)

Regards and thanks,

Marta Chamorro