Power management for ppc 85xx

Chamorro, Marta Marta.Chamorro at xerox.com
Thu Dec 7 09:27:35 EST 2006

Hi Kumar, thanks for the reply.

I am not sure I fully understand your question, but here's an attempt of
an answer :)

What I want to do is:

First stage - Get the processor on doze mode (core halted, but responds
to interrupts)
Second stage - Once I understand how to do that, using all the right
interfaces and so on, get other devices (mainly image processing ASICS)
to stop clocks.

Does that answer your question? Can you help? Do you know where to find
the code that deals with power management for the ppc 8555?

Regards,

Marta Chamorro