IPSec kernel oops on ppc64

Herbert Xu herbert at gondor.apana.org.au
Thu Aug 31 11:59:43 EST 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 11:36:26AM -0500, Joy Latten wrote:

> I tried the patch on the following:
> linux-2.6.17 + patch-2.6.18-rc1
>
> The good news is that the pings worked great!
> So perhaps ESP is working ok with ICMP.
>
> But when I tried to do sftp, I still got the oops.
> I don't think TCP and ESP are working.

Interesting.  We were previously off by 28 bytes, now we're off by 8 :)

Could you please do a test by deleting the defines for
__HAVE_ARCH_MEMMOVE and __HAVE_ARCH_MEMCPY from include/asm-powerpc
to see if using the generic routines help?

Thanks,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert at gondor.apana.org.au>