update: consolidated flat device tree code

Hollis Blanchard hollisb at us.ibm.com
Sat Aug 19 02:51:48 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 19:23 -0500, Hollis Blanchard wrote:
> - added an explicit copyright statement.

On this subject, it's just been asked that the Xen library containing
this code be relicensed as LGPL (instead of GPL).

Panto, you're the original author of that code. Since we are trying to
make a library, I think LGPL makes sense. Is relicensing OK with you?

(Matt, this would be relevant to your outstanding patches as well.)

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center