85xx FDT updates?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 26 07:38:47 EST 2006

In message <719F1078-8AFB-48A8-9FB7-4128354F7774 at kernel.crashing.org> you wrote:

> >> I'm not talking about all embedded PPC boards.  I'm taking about the
> >> subset that exists for 85xx.  Also, its moving forward as the
> >
> > What's the difference?
>
> The difference is that I'm only prescribing my views for a specific
> subset of HW.

To me it makes things not better that just a certain group of  boards
is affected.

> Are we talking about other users of a board I maintain or for other
> maintaining a different board?

I'm talking about users of any board. Yes, this includes  the  boards
you maintain.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Crash programs fail because they are based on the theory  that,  with
nine women pregnant, you can get a baby a month.  - Wernher von Braun