85xx FDT updates?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 26 07:34:11 EST 2006

In message <07032FB1-0607-4862-815A-C817C7222FF5 at kernel.crashing.org> you wrote:

> Which users are you speaking of, end users or developers that will
> use u-boot & linux for building a product?

Users that try to get some application running on some hardware; they
might be interested to compare different kernel  versions,  but  they
probably  have  no interest (or are not capable or allowed) to change
U-Boot. I'm not sure if this is what you call "end users" - they  are
software engineers, too, but work in a different department.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Gewöhnlich glaubt der Mensch,  wenn er nur Worte hört,  es müsse sich
dabei doch auch was denken lassen.                 -- Goethe, Faust I