patch for powerpc lparcfg.c

Carl Love cel at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 14 09:09:53 EST 2006

I created the attached patch to print the partition name along with the
other partition information reported in /proc/ppc64/lparcfg for the
powerpc systems.  The patch adds a single line of code to the
arch/powerpc/kernel/lparcfg.c file.  I tested the code on a power5 box.
I would suggest adding the same line to the I series code at line 101 so
the partition name is printed on I series hardware as well.  Since I
don't have access to I series hardware to test on I did not include this
change in my patch file.

Carl Love