iMac G5: experimental thermal & cpufreq support

Dean Hamstead dean at bong.com.au
Fri Sep 30 11:00:43 EST 2005

Although i dont have an imac g5, i think that in general ben is on the
right track. its better to have something in place than nothing.

not putting down the feedback, but im not sure just how much fiddling
people will really want, and its not a huge audience. which
brings me back to the point of just getting something in place and
then people can change it as IMO linux kernel code is more likely to be
fiddled with (and better 'documentation' - whatever that is) than darwin
code.

go ben, keep working hard. and keep chasing the mpeg decoder in the ati
cards of apple ibook and friends!

Dean