HELLO

colaristide2 colaristide2 at o2.pl
Fri Sep 16 05:23:26 EST 2005

Hello,

My name is Col(Rtd) Jon Aristide,brother to the
exiled President of Haiti,(Dr.Jean Bertrand
Aristide)

Due to the evolution against the government
of my brother caused by his political opponents in
Haiti,we managed to enter a red cross airplane that
was evacuating foreigners and we are presently on
political assylum in Central African Repubilc(CAR)

I wish to invest in Real Estate and commercial
Properties and equally start a new life in your
country with your assistance and cooperation.If you
are in a good position to help my family,please send
an e-mail to my personal address below indicating your
desire to help meinvest this funds in your country and
beyond.
I urgently await your e-mail letter.

Reply to my confidential mail box: jonaris05 at yahoo.com

Best Regards and hope to meet you soon.