[Patch] Add support for TQM834x Boards

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 25 04:23:55 EST 2005

In message <989A4B75-70FA-43BE-AAA7-379D42AFEA49 at freescale.com> you wrote:

> Will you or Marian being maintaining this board family going forward?

I'll be the maintainer / contact.

> Also, you need to split out the MTD portion and submit that to the
> MTD maintainer separately.

I already did so. Included here for completeness. Let me know if this
is a problem and I will resubmit without the MTD part.

> The only other comment is that tqm834x_show_cpuinfo() might want to
> be updated the vendor info.

What do you mean? We set vendor as  "Freescale  Inc."  -  isn't  this
correct for the MPC8349 CPU? What schould it be?

> Otherwise, once the I2C DS1337 patch is ack'd I'll push this upstream.

Thanks.

Ummm... what about my earlier patch for the PPChameleonEVB board?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A committee is a group that keeps the minutes and loses hours.
                                                      -- Milton Berle