SRAM support for the Pegasos II platform

Andrew Morton akpm at osdl.org
Wed Oct 12 06:50:22 EST 2005

Nicolas DET <det.nicolas at free.fr> wrote:

> You can find enclosed or at the URL a patch for the 2.6.14-rc1.
> http://arrakin.homedns.org/~nicolas/mv643xx_eth_chrp_pegasos_eth.c.2.6.14-rc1.diff
>
> It allows (with drivers/net/mv643xx_eth.*) to take advantage of the SRAM of
> the Marvell Discovery II for the network driver.

I've kind of lost the plot with what happened with this patch.  Who is the
maintainer of this driver, and has [s]he commented on this patch?

The patch does strange things with whitespace: some places it uses spaces,
other places it uses tabs.  Please fix that up using hard tabs and resend.
When doing so, please first review
http://www.zip.com.au/~akpm/linux/patches/stuff/tpp.txt for the patch
preparation protocol, thanks.