clock skew on B/W G3

Marc marvin24 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 3 02:46:09 EST 2005

Some additions to the previous mail: I was able to isolate the problem to the
introduction of a user specificable value of HZ (in include/asm-ppc/parm.h).
I used a value of 250 while the former default was 1000. Setting it back to
1000 makes the clock tick right again.

Is the CONFIG_HZ known to be broken on PPC ?

Thanks

Marc

Le Samstag 01 Oktober 2005 14:29, marvin24 at gmx.de a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> something between 2.6.13-git4 and 2.6.14-git5 makes my clock running ~20%
                                        ^^ should be 13 of course