2.6.14 USB vs. sleep issues

Gaudenz Steinlin gaudenz at debian.org
Thu Nov 24 08:55:37 EST 2005

Hi Ben

Benjamin Herrenschmidt schrieb:
> The latest patch that is candidate for upstream is:

I have the same USB wakeup problem with my new powerbook 5,8 (oct 2005
15"). Without the patch I get a kernel oops on wakeup just like the
others. With this patch applied (and the pb 5,8 basic enablement patch)
the lcd gets distorted colors on wakeup. It looks quite insane, like a
broken lcd.

I'm useing a vanilla 2.6.14.2 kernel. CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND is set, PREEMPT
is disabled. Is there a newer version of the patch available for testing?

Gaudenz