[REQUEST] Tap for right click on PowerBook trackpad

Felix Oxley lkml at oxley.org
Thu Nov 17 23:34:29 EST 2005

On Thursday 17 November 2005 03:32, Dustin Lang wrote:

> On my PowerBook, I map F11 to the middle mouse button and F12 to the right
> mouse button.  I've grown so used to it that I get annoyed when it doesn't
> work in OSX :)

Thanks for your repsonse.
Actually, ububtu which I was experimenting with had this feature enabled by default.
However I find it extremely cumbersome to have to remove my hand form the trackpad in order to press F12.

I believe the Linux trackpad driver can do other specail action such as 'click and drag' or something  similar.
Therefore I was/am hoping that implementing tap for right click would be possible.

(please cc me as I am not subscribed)
cheers,
Felix