asm-ppc/page.h vs asm-powerpc/page.h

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Tue Nov 15 10:47:54 EST 2005

My original patch removed it, so Paulus must have kept if for some good
reason.

asm-powerpc/page.h probably should have page_to_virt, I'm not sure why I took
it out :?

cheers

--
Michael Ellerman
IBM OzLabs

email: michael:ellerman.id.au
inmsg: mpe:jabber.org
wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person