Powerstack II (was: Re: Linuv 2.6.15-rc1)

Ulrich Teichert ulrich.teichert at gmx.de
Mon Nov 14 01:46:39 EST 2005

Hi,

>On Sun, 13 Nov 2005, Ulrich Teichert wrote:
>> Especially the 43p-140 is quite easy to get via ebay, the Powerstack II
>> is a more rare machine nowadays, I think.
>                         ^^^^^^^^
>Probably because almost no one managed to buy one originally in the first
>place? :-)

I think they got sold more often in the project business, not to
"ordinary people", but I may be wrong ;-)

>I tried a long time ago, but the people at the Motorola PowerPC booth at CeBIT
>didn't even know about their own machines...

They show up on ebay from time to time, but spare parts are hard to
get. I'm searching for a hard disk tray since I got mine in 2003,
but I managed to find a tray for the floppy,

CU,
Uli
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert at gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Suicide Drive (The Deep Eynde)
24539 Neumuenster, Germany|Public Pervert (Interpol) Cauchemar (Opération S)