Export assembly symbol

Duong Nguyen duong.nguyen at conexant.com
Tue Nov 1 10:52:20 EST 2005

Hello Garcia,

My name is Duong Nguyen. I am also working on a project that is needing
to export symbols from an assembly file for a loadable module. I am
having the exact problem that you were looking for help in August.

Have you gotten a solution for it yet ?

Would you please share your finding with me ?

Thanks

Duong

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."