More dtc changes

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Thu Jun 16 17:08:16 EST 2005

I now have a git tree for the device tree compiler up at
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson/dtc/dtc.git

Notable changes since the last tarball release:
	- Elementary support for labels.  Labels can go on nodes or
properties in the source tree and are exported to assembler output as
usable symbols
	- phandle reference support.  Cell data (< .. >) can include
references of the form &/path/to/some/node and will be replaced in the
output tree with the output node's phandle.  A phandle will be
generated for the target node if it doesn't already have one.

There's a tarball release as well
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson/dtc/dtc.tar.gz

http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson