Getting ownership for various boards/platforms configs

Baxter, Robert rbaxter at CURTISSWRIGHT.com
Wed Jun 8 23:45:31 EST 2005

Yes, you may remove the special case for starting the second processor
and the call to gemini_prom_init.  I'm currenting in the middle of
getting our stuff over to 2.6, so the current answer would be no.

--
-Rob