swap_dup: Bad swap file entry 00480020

Bogdan Antonovici bantonovici at priority.mb.ca
Fri Jul 22 04:14:12 EST 2005

I wasn't so worry about the driver because the same driver worked with a different application without seeing these kind of messages or oopses.
Dan, from your answer i understand that the swap code discovers a corruption in tables but why is swap code run when swap wasn't activated?
I will try to have a look on the driver code.

Bogdan