43p-140 install issues

Mike Martin sydneymartin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 12:15:13 EST 2005

I can boot with this image:
http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-powerpc/current/images/powerpc/netboot/vmlinuz-prep.initrd

And things seems to go very well. Network configures, hard drives
partition, it dies at "Install the base system"  with "The debootstrap
program exited with an error (return value 255)." It instructs me to
check /var/log/messages which now contains: "execv: No such file or
directory"

The previous step, partitioning, added:
  "No matching physical volumes found
  No volume groups found
  Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while..."

Anyone?

MikeMartin