43p-140 install issues

Mike Martin sydneymartin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 11:54:34 EST 2005

(re-sending for the benefit of those on the lists .. sorry Sven)

Would there be any image I can use to install this machine currently?
Here's my situation, If I can get the machine to boot and install by
next week (back to work) my boss will let me keep working on it -
otherwise he'll declare it useless and it'll go back in the closet. If
I can get anything on it I'm ok - It doesn't need to be 2.6.

Attached is /var/log/syslog and /var/log/messages.

Mike Martin