Help: mcc driver for mpc8260

s.maiti at tcs.com s.maiti at tcs.com
Thu Dec 15 14:59:35 EST 2005

Dear all,

I have downloaded the souce code of mcc for 8260 from sourceforge website.
I will be highly grateful to you people if you can clear my confusion
regarding the mcc driver for mpc8260:

1) What I have to do if I want to use all 128 channels to route through
TDM B of mcc1?
2) What will be the SI RAM & SI Mode Registers contents?
3) What will be the content of MCCF1?

Thanks in advance........

Souvik Maiti
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bengal Intelligent Park
Bldg. - D, Plots - A2, M2 & N2
Block - GP, Sector V
Salt Lake Electronics Complex
Kolkata - 700091, West Bengal
India
Mailto: s.maiti at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you