Marvell MV6436xx ethernet driver patch
nd at bplan-gmbh.de
Wed Aug 31 05:07:33 EST 2005
You can find enclosed a patch for the Marvell MV643xx ethernet driver.
It's also there:
The diff is against the kernel 2.6.13 (kernel.org).
The main changes (AFAIR):
* Workaround for the TCP/UDP hw checksum
* Use hardware for statistics
* Define and use SRAM (for pegasos II archp/ppc/chrp_pegasos_eth.c)
* Able to use max burst size from/to DDR (serious transfer boost)
* Option can be selected through the menu (drivers/net/Kconfig)
By the way, I noticed that page_address() sometimes returns NULL when using
highmem (with a lot of mem).
You are welcome to review this patch. Some parts (especially the TX bug
workaroud) will be appreciated IMO.
MorphOS & Linux developer
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 14098 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Linuxppc-dev