rsync mirrors of linuxppc-* on source.mvista.com

Dan Malek dan at embeddededge.com
Fri Apr 29 02:02:13 EST 2005

On Apr 28, 2005, at 11:37 AM, Tom Rini wrote:

> ....  is there any value in keeping
> the rsync mirrors of the last state of the linuxppc-* trees available?

Have you been pulling any updates into these trees?
I would like to keep an archive copy, as there is still code in them
that hasn't migrated into main trees.  I guess the longer we wait
the less value that has, but I'd like to not lose it.  I don' t have
any problem hosting the archives if people still want to use them
for future reference.

Thanks.

	-- Dan