Pismo (powerbook) kernel .config file

Van Laere Benjamin B.VanLaere at unpeu.com
Sat Apr 23 01:38:15 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

    I don't know if it's the best place to post this request (just tell
me if it's not), but I'm looking for a good working kernel .config file
for my powerbook Pismo. I heared the 2.4.X are the last kernels
supporting the vga port, is that true? If It is, then I'm looking for a
2.4.X and a 2.6.X series .config file. If someone could post me (or tell
where to find) those files, it would be really helpfull for me!

    Thanks.

                        Stop software patents!
                                Gnu Tux
                      Linux registerd user 326571
                        GnuPG key ID 0x73A37869
       Thanks to avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments